Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 61

Work.  Work has been ridiculously busy since late 09 and I'm still catching up, my role expanded so while I still have 1 boss, there are also 2 other national managers who are able to utilise my training skills, makes for some interesting flight schedules and bargaining over my time.

I am the only trainer at my company and currently reside in the sales department, though from April will be shifting into marketing, which I feel is a better fit for the role, though had nothing to do with me.

I spend most of my time in front of this, my laptop writing training, preparing for expo's to promote our products and generally trying to create imaginative training exercises for our account managers to implement comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on images welcome